How to adjust your jump rope:
1. Stand in the middle of the rope with one foot.
2. Pull the handles straight up making sure that the rope is tight and even.
3. For beginners, the top of the handles should reach close to your shoulders.
4. For experienced jumpers, the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below.
5. For double unders, the rope should be shorter. Experiment to see what works for you. For most people, the top of the handles should reach the chest line for the best double underperformance.
6. If the handles extend beyond your shoulders, your rope needs to be shortened.
7. You can temporarily shorten your rope by loosening, moving and tightening the screws on each side.
(Worldwide Free Shipping)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
-For Shipping and delivery information please check our policy here.
-For information on returns, please see our policy here.
PRIVACY & TERMS OF SERVICE
-For privacy information please see our policy here.
-For information terms of service, please see our policy here.
HELP & CONTACT
Our customer service support team is available for live chat from Monday-Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm AEDT
Outside office hours, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us an online message on our live chat service and we'll get back to you within 1 business day.